Project Data Manager (m/w/d)
- XClinical GmbH
- Work experience
- Published: 2020-11-04
- published till: 2020-12-31
XClinical GmbH was founded in 2002 out of the desire to carry out clinical studies more efficiently and faster with better software solutions, thus giving patients faster access to new, better drugs or treatments.
XClinical is a German software provider with international orientation in the fast-growing medical & pharmaceutical sector. Thanks to our unique state-of-the-art eClinical solution Marvin, our worldwide customers can conduct drug and medical device studies faster and more efficiently.
To successfully implement our strong expansion strategies, our Customer Success Team is looking for reinforcement in the area of project management.
You will coordinate the work of our technical staff and ensure that all project goals, such as budget and schedule adherence, are achieved. With the assistance of other project teams, you will ensure that all XClinical standards remain at a high level.
In addition, you may be asked to support the sales team in the area of pre-sales and carry out worldwide training for new and existing customers.
You can contribute to the continuous development of our Marvin platform, by suggesting improvements or recognizing a need. This allows us to adapt to the complex requirements of our customers and exciting new projects are constantly emerging.
- Completed studies or training in medical documentation, medical informatics, or comparable qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project management
- Experience in the field of clinical studies (Clinical Data Management, GCP-ICH, 21 CFR11, databases, etc.) is an advantage
- SQL and XML/XSL skills to interact with the technical staff
- Ability to work in a team and take the initiative
- Structured working
- Candidates must be fluent in verbal and written English and German
- Safe workplace: A safe workplace and professional environment in the pharmaceutical/medical device sector
- Retirement provision: Attractive remuneration package and company pension scheme
- Diversity: We offer a variety of activities and projects with direct customer contact
- Motivated team: Working with a committed team in a cooperative and friendly atmosphere
- Work-life balance: Good work-life balance with personal freedom
- Gym: Free membership in the Fitness Center "Body & Soul”
- Food/Drinks: Free coffee and discounted lunch
- International travel options: Well-balanced travel to different countries